Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions
A - Z of Resident Services:
You are here:
Scaffolding permits

Scaffolding Permit


If you intend to place scaffolding/hoarding on the highway you need a permit from your local highway authority.

Apply for a Scaffolding Licence

Please read the Terms and Conditions (Word document 653 KB) before completing the Scaffolding, Hoarding and Fencing Application Form (Word document 726 KB). Either post or email the form to us. Details can be found at the top of the form.

Contact Us

Please contact us in the first instance at

If you have a query about an issue on the highway or would like more up to date information, please contact the Worcestershire Hub on 0845 607 2005 where a Customer Service Advisor will assist you further.

Frequently Asked Questions

EUGO logoYou must comply with our Terms and Conditions (Word document 653 KB) relating to scaffolding or other structure which obstructs the highway (section 169 Highways Act:1980).Fees (£100 per calendar month) will be payable for a licence and conditions will be attached to a licence.

Further Information

In this section

More Information

See also in our website

External websites

We are not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more

Was this information helpful?

Please rate the content of this page
Would you like to provide any additional comments relating to the content of this page? Your feedback will help us to improve the content of our web pages

This page was last reviewed 25 September 2013 at 15:45.
The page is next due for review 24 March 2015.