The Integrated Specialist Support Service (ISSS)
Integrated Specialist Support Services (ISSS)
is a support service for children and adults with low incidence
disabilities. The main service base is at Perry Wood in
The service supports:
- Visually impaired children and students
- Hearing impaired children and students
- Multi-sensorily impaired children
- Children with medical needs which prevent
- Children with complex communication
difficulties or who have an Autistic Spectrum Condition
ISSS offers the following services:
- Pre-school support and guidance
- Educational advice and assessment
- Support and teaching in mainstream and
- Support and teaching in the home
- Support and teaching in colleges of further
and higher education
- Designated resourced school provision
- Monitoring and evaluation teaching
- Training and awareness courses for a range of
professionals and other agencies
- Liaison with other agencies
- Provision of specialist equipment
The service, in conjunction with
Worcestershire Children’s Service, offers:
- A screening and diagnostic audiology
- Audiological advice and assessment
- Assessment of the individual’s communication
Request for involvement with the
Integrated Specialist Support Services
Telephone: 01905 765849
Worcestershire County Council
- Association of Young People with ME
A website containing information on one of the
largest charities for children and young people with ME/CFS.
- Department for
Homepage of the UK's education service.
- Space Kraft
A Company for
resources, ideas and designs for sensory spaces.
medical conditions at school website is for school staff and
healthcare professionals supporting pupils with medical
- Special Needs Toys
store that sells many suitable toys for disabled children.
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
This page was last reviewed 2 December 2013 at 16:44.
The page is next due for review 31 May 2015.