- Old Moat Coppice nature trail & picnic area offer a
pleasant place for a stroll (outside Museum boundaries, available
at all times)
- The Orchard Picnic Area is inside the Museum and can be used
for your own picnics or refreshments purchased from the Cafe
- Visitor Reception building with a video introduction room and a
well stocked gift shop
- Lift to all floors
- Museum is pushchair friendly or pushchairs can be left in the
Museum lobby if you prefer
- Ample Free Parking
- Easy access to the many walks and footpaths on
Hartlebury Common, a rare area of upland heath
Information for Visitors With Disabilities
- An external glass lift allows all visitors
access to every floor of the Museum.
- The shop, cafe and Orchard picnic area are all wheelchair
- Dedicated car parking spaces and toilet facilities are
- Hearing Loops are provided in Shop, Reception and Video
For more information about the Museum's accessibility please
our Access Statement before your visit.
If you have any questions regarding access to the Museum please
contact us on 01299 250416.
This page was last reviewed 23 November 2015 at 15:16 by Rachel Robinson.