Family Information Service (FIS)
Family Information Service (FIS) provides free and
impartial family information and advice to parents and carers of
children aged 0-19 (and up to 24 for those with a learning
difficulty and/or disability) on a wide range of subjects
- Information on childcare including nurseries, childminders,
pre-schools, before and after school clubs, and holiday
- Activities for babies and toddlers, children, young people and
- Things to do and places to go.
- Information for teenagers and young people (Wired!) about
health and behaviour.
- family support services and parenting courses.
- Information and support for parents/carers of children
with an additional need or disability.
- Free early years education.
- Information for pregnant women and families that are expecting
or planning a baby.
- Money matters.
- Rights of working parents.
- Information for employers and professionals who work with
Find information here on our webpage or contact us for advice
through our helpline, by email or meet us at any of our community
outreach points across the county.
Children's Centre Online
Advice and support to families 24/7 on issues such as child
routines, domestic abuse, communicating with your baby, post-natal
depression and more. Access the Children's Centre
Information for Parents and Carers
Information and advice for you and your
family on childcare, financial assistance, rights of working
parents, children's activities and support services
Information for Professionals and Employers
More information for Professionals and
Wired! Information for Young People.
Information on what's on, relationships,
health, money, learning and choices, work and volunteering and much
Frequently Asked Questions
View the Frequently Asked Questions
The Provider Portal
online provider portal for providers to log into to be
able to amend the details about their service
Family Information Service
By phone: 01905 822 666
By email: email@example.com .
on Facebook at
Worcestershire Family Information Service
This page was last reviewed 26 September 2012 at 15:18 by Mandeep Singh.