How To Contact the Coroner's Service
In the first instance all enquiries should be directed to the Coroner's Officer and not to the Coroner or his Deputy.
The Coroner: Mr Geraint Williams
The Coroner's Court Office is situated at The Court Office, Bewdley Road, Stourport on Severn, DY13 8XE
There is very limited parking at the rear of the fire station.
Please note, however, that there are no spaces reserved for the Coroner Service and users must not park in unauthorised areas (such as the yellow hatched area). There are public car parks within walking distance of the court.
The office is open 09.00a.m. - 4.00p.m. Monday to Friday
View Larger Map
- Navigation controls: these navigate around the map area
- Plus/Minus controls: use these to magnify and minimise an area of the map
- Green Marker: the exact location of the coroners office
- Map: this area displays the region where the coroners office is located
- Views (Map, Sat, Ter): click these to display different views, including aerial and map images
- [F5]: Press this is return to the map's original location
In the first instance members of the public are requested to speak to the Coroner's Officers.
Court Office Telephone: 01299 824029.
If unable to deal with you enquiry, arrangements will be made for the Coroner to contact you to discuss the matter.
Out Of Office Hours
Contact with the Coroner can be made through your local police station, a police officer will contact the Coroner on your behalf. West Mercia Police have a central non-emergency contact centre - telephone 08457 444888 and ask them to contact the appropriate Coroner’s Officer. He/she will then contact you the following day. If you know the Coroner's Officer in the matter ask for a message to be passed to that officer.